A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

All Alone in the Woods


The Bearded One is camping in Oregon as I write this. He will arrive at his cabin Tuesday and have two weeks of peace and quiet with wild horses, deer, and who knows what other critters. I miss him already. I'm a little slow in blogging my internet connection which is a wireless card is a little slow. I guess I should be grateful that I have service at all. I'm still taking pictures for the 365 project although my imagination is sometimes lacking. Okay enough grumbling. The above photo is a shot inside the original cabin circa 1935.
I've been experimenting with printing cloth panels on my little printer. I'm checking for the color fastness. I have ironed a couple with a hot dry iron. we will see. Memorial Day is coming a three day weekend. Whoo Hoo. Looking forward to it.
I've been dining on fresh clams and oysters, planting herb boxes and baskets with colorful annuals, and generally putzing about the cottage. learning to entertain myself sans TV and spouse. I really am rattling about. Working on my socks. really liking the process. Now if I can have them match...
Carry on and I'll try to post a little more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment