A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pink



The "Bearded One" went for a motorcycle ride Saturday and Found this pink Studebaker.
I got to play with it a bit and give it a shine...
Yesterday afternoon we enjoyed a variety of wildlife including this Pileated Woodpecker that was feasting in the woodpile. He didn't seem to mind me taking his picture.

There was also at the same time a large river otter swimming about in the bay. He probably enjoys the clams as much as I do. Our goldfish have made the transition and will be fine as long as a raccoon doesn't wander by.
I've planted two of the planter boxes on the deck but will need to get a few more fillers for the rest. We do get a little afternoon son so maybe I can get a honeysuckle or clematis tp go on a small trellis.
It's getting to be my bedtime, five o'clock comes around really quickly so I will say goodnight.
Keep me posted...
PS I've turned my first heel...hooray. now on tho the finish line only to repeat the whole process again for the other sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment