A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hmm... It's been a while.


It has been a very long time since I've posted. In fact I accidentally stumbled back here. We are still at the bay enjoying the salty air and life amongst the trees. The bearded one has taken a shine to his laptop computer. I really didn't see that coming. He fought technology for a very long time but has come to realize that he has the world at his fingertips. After a long battle with horrible internet service we have finally arrived (with booster, antenna, and a new "hot spot") at the place where we can actually upload things without having to go to Barnes and Noble. Civilization has come to the bay. Well the Bearded one is turning down the covers. So it's off to bed for Bonzo. (that would be me)
Be Well

No comments:

Post a Comment