A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday




Out and About
It was a pretty good day today. I was able to accomplish a lot at work and then went to Urgent care to get my release for work. I'm feeling so much better now that I can move again.
I'm trying really hard to be able to integrate my "One Note" with the blog so that I can create in one place and then just press a button and viola' It would show up where it needs to be. I can get the text there but can't figure out how to get my graphics and doodles to go along for the ride. I know that it's probably really simple. Oh well. I will keep plugging away.




Cottage News
The "Inn Keeper" as I shall refer to her, is amazing. She has had the windows cleaned, Duvet freshly fluffed and stuffed and she is even having the kitchen knives sharpened. Every detail to ensure our comfort is being taken care of. We even have a large supply of biodegradable Detergent and laundry soap.
We plan on spending this weekend there. We will head out Friday afternoon armed with a variety of tidbits, reading stuff, music, and wine. It will be lovely I'm sure. We will have to remember to check the tide book so that we can plan a walk on the beach. It's very secluded and forested right to the edge so we have to allow time to get back or swim for it.
It's a prime place to kayak so I'm sure we will add that to our list of things to do.



The Happy Homemaker
Thinking of ways to creatively make use of our "Kitchenette" and downsized fridge. Because I work in town I will be able to pick up produce and things on the way home so that food storage shouldn't be a problem. It will probably help if I would plan out a menu ahead of time. Having a gas grill will be helpful as we can have grilled meat and veggies for dinner, which is great for summer time. The kitchen is very tiny but the innkeeper has taken a lot of care and used a lot of "IKEA" stuff which makes for practical storage solutions. I look on this endeavor as a grand experiment which of course is right up my alley. I'm thinking I'm gonna love it...


Reflections
I am grateful for all the blessings that have come our way this last couple of weeks. Synchronistic harmony. Strange events coming together in a marvelous way adding up to Miraculous outcomes.


Be well and look out for each other
Rhondi

1 comment:

  1. woowhoo! we will be dow n your way this sunday monday...we will be visiting Carey and the maps

    ReplyDelete