A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Spring and up to my eyebrows...

Happy springHappy Spring

My not so Cottage Life

Extremely busy with the Farm map but I wanted to check in. I should hand off the proofs for the final edits on Friday then I can jump into enjoying our new little nest. We have been blessed. Big time. Always. the Bearded One is still playing in the dirt and making amazing progress. When the weather warms a bit we will be able to get rid of the lawn weeds. So here's a refresher of where we started.

IMG 0003

The beginning

 

IMG 0044

How it's looking today

IMG 0047

The Bearded One at work planting some Tinus Viburnum

Our new couch...

IMG 0001

This is our Craigslist couch. We bought it sight unseen. It's perfect for us. Fluffy and large enough to get comfy on...

IMG 0017 2

I need to get back to work on the farm map so I will leave you with little miss madee ala' peacock feather.

Madee with peacock feather

No comments:

Post a Comment