A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Moving update...

 

Moving

We are mid move...

Not so Cottage living...

I mention that "we" are in mid-move when in reality it is the "Bearded One" who is doing the moving. One little jeep wrangler load at a time. At this time we are like a couple of bb's rolling around in a large box. We've been living small for a couple of years now and so it seems odd to be surrounded by space. This is a very nice house we are residing in and it feels rather extravagant. We will be paying a little more attention to our budget but the ability to have family and friends over and the close proximity to work will help even things out. Well this is very short but I have hefty bags to unpack. Thanks to friend Sandy for the wonderful little farm table that she has graced us with. I'm sitting at it now it's a blessing indeed. Speaking of blessings, I've never bought anything off of craig's list before but I came across these two marvelous stools right here in Oly for 15.00 for the pair. They are really sturdy and their seats swivel. Just what we needed for the island bar. Whooty Whoo.. filling our space will be fun, I love a bargain. I hope to be back on schedule by this weekend. So until next time...

NewImage

Okay so I was looking for a different kind of bee bees in a box...


No comments:

Post a Comment