A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Late start Monday... Greetings from a "townie"

IMG 0021

The Bearded One sporting his new "zen" do, while stirring the adams all natural peanut butter this morning

Good Morning... loving it back in town, though I'm up to my elbows in "graphic" projects. This is the last week to get the "Farm Map" ready for print. We are starting work late today because of cold weather so I will be working on a few "work related projects" this morning from home. Did I mention that I love living 4 minutes from my front door to the time clock? Life is good. We are settling in and loving the layout. The Bearded One has already begun to bond with the yard. What amazing changes he's made already.

Leslie came down on Saturday and we went "junkin" looking for treasures. She picked up a great little end table at a local flea market,which is perfect. She then blessed us with some wonderful thick white "Costco" towels. Now the Bearded one and I don't have to fight over our "camping" towel. (The cottage had come pretty much fully furnished so we had passed our linens and towels along)...Thanks sis. She also helped scour craigslist to help us find a couch. We pick it up today after work.

Here's an early morning shot of the back yard in progress from the upstairs birds-eye view... Notice he's strung a line to make sure everything is nice and straight. :-)

IMG 0014

Okay gotta get busy... Just wanted to check in. Brrr... it's a little chilly out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment