A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Whoops, I must've fallen off the face of the earth for a bit...

Frisbee

What I've been up to... If you missed it refresh the page and it should cycle again.

Cottage Life

I've been a little pre-occupied. Trying to learn webpage design in dreamweaver, animation gif files, learning to shoot HD video with the canon 7D, and doing the layout for the Thurston County Direct Sales Farm Map. Oh and then there's the little matter about getting ready to move. So I will attempt to get myself back on track.

The last of the "crayola" files

Well my trial for AlienSkins SnapArt ends tomorrow. I have really enjoyed playing with the program. I thought I'd run a few images through the crayon filter since it is one of the most fascinating techniques. So here goes. A plethera of photos.

IMG 0024 Edit

Oak leaf Hydrangea


IMG 0060 Edit

This one is colored pencil

IMG 0021 Edit 3

A very primitive farm scene with sister Sandy's critters

 

IMG 0074 Edit

Marbles in the snow


until next time... Grab a crayon.

NewImage

1 comment: