A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Very, Very, brief but had to share...

I hadn't planned on doing the blog tonight. Filed our taxes instead, tying up some loose ends before we move. then I came across this really cool website that has lots of freebies like this...

 

 

CoffeeShop Frames 15 ad

So I tried it...

It's not the "crayola" effect but it's fun none the less and the price is right. Free.

Here I've used my grandson Hunter as an example.

OldSchoolHunter

And then here's another one...

NewImage

Okay I'm done just had to share. A regular post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment