A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Let the countdown begin...

Mockup roots and soil Wolberts Edit

The Final-final Crayola rendition...

Cottage Life

It's official. One week from tomorrow we will get the keys to our new abode. "The Wolbert's lawn treatment" is really beginning to show. The weeds which were abundant are now beginning to decline a bit, the moss has turned black, and the sparse blades of grass are vibrant with color and should begin to fill in. We will over seed after we move in. I will be posting pictures of the transformation. Be prepared to be amazed. We will have sun. I may be complaining about too much sun coming in the sliders later this year but right now it sounds fabulous. We will be sleeping on a blowup mattress with a tempurpedic topper for the first bit though the "Bearded One" would much prefer the floor. I like to roll out of bed using gravity to propel me on my way. Getting up from the floor... not so easy. It's more of a get on your hands and knees, back your derrière up into the air and then push off sort of procedure. Gravity working against you.

derēˈe(ə)r| noun informal euphemistic term for a person's buttocks. Behind.

We will begin to do a little yard work while we have a break in the weather. I admit that I've sat on the back step a time or two and taken in the ambiance. Well the "imagined" ambiance anyway. I can smell the burgers on the BBQ grill already.

 

A little Art...

I'm dragin' a little so this dragon seemed appropriate, although not really very artsy.

Dragin

Hmmm... Pause for Thought

There is no thought...I'm heading for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment