A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Whew!!!! That was a rough week and a half!

NewImage

Kendal, Carson, Jesse, and newest addition Jaylee

I'm back...Kendal is on the mend, we have a new granddaughter, and life can get back to normal. I had all that time off, sitting in hospital waiting rooms and hanging out in the critical care unit. I even had my computer with me but I couldn't seem to hold a thought long enough to jot it down. I went into "inhale all the gluten I could find mode" and now the "stick O butter" meter will have to be re-callibrated, not to mention my joints are achy again. You'd think I'd learn from experience. I had never tasted a deep fried ravioli before visiting the Hospital cafeteria. It became a favorite snack for over a week. It seems like I kept missing the "meal"  times and all that was left was the assortment of pizza slices, chicken nuggets, chicken empanadas, and deep fried raviolis. As I said we will have to re-callibrate.

Cottage Life

The Bearded One has had a nice peaceful vacation at the cottage while I've been hanging out at the hospital. Fending for himself for ten days however,  has now caused him to start learning how to expand his cooking repertoire.

NewImage

The Bearded One's first grilled salmon dinner with "hedgehog" potatoes and Broccoli with parmesan cheese.

Before and After

My Sister and her newest grandson...

NewImage

After Cropping and a little color adjustment

NewImage


Hmm... Pause for thought

 

 

 

NewImage

So Glad we made it through!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the family photo you got of Kendal and her babes. And George's salmon dinner looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete