A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Fizzle...

Happy Friday... Personally I'm a little frazzled and frayed with all the changes going on. My focus is blurry, my thoughts are fairly random, and not necessarily interesting. Thus producing this teeny little post. My project 365 photo is an ornate gravestone that has been over-layed with ice from a puddle. I told you I was a little disjointed. My sister Sandy enjoys looking at old grave markers. She says that they tell of a life lived rather than a life lost. I think that's a great way of looking at things.

 

Memorial

A grave stone in Satsop


An ice covered puddle in LaGrande OR

Ice

No comments:

Post a Comment