A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday movin' on and change is in the air...

NewImage

 

NewImage

A "Changing" Valentine...

Cottage Life

Spring is on the horizon and change is in the air. I can feel it coming. If you're familiar with the movie "Chocolat" when the winds of change blows. What better way to celebrate valentine's day than a romantic movie about one of my favorite things... Chocolate. Here's the trailer, I can taste it now.


Before and After

Primroses... I absolutely love them. They bring color to a dreary season and you can't beat the price. A couple of bucks for something that will bring you such pleasure and they come in bright color crayon-like colors.

Before

 

NewImage

Primroses done in different ways... Subtle changes in keeping with the theme.

Prim1A little Boost added

Prim2

A filter called "Seventies"

Prim3

Slightly muted... vintage

 

 

Prim4

Colored Pencil

I will expect primroses popped into pots with ferns placed next to your front doors to greet you with a cheery hello when you come home. Come on, 1.99. definitely worth it.

Healthy Choices

A slight change in my mood and outlook, a bounce in my step. Thanks in part to Leslie's Naturopath's supplements. The fact that I had an actual payday after my vacation also helps I'm sure. I will keep you posted.

Hmmm... Pause for Thought

The change is gonna do me good...

Until next time...

NewImage

No comments:

Post a Comment