A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday and the house hunt is over...

NewImage

Our future abode

Cottage Life

We got the news today that the house we've been looking at is ours. They are holding it for us until march 15th, which is amazing. The Bearded one will have a garage for the v-star, I will have my hardwood floors, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms and a fenced in backyard that we will be able to landscape. It doesn't get any better than this. Funny it's in the development that went up right behind our old house. We will now have plenty of space for all the kidlets and biglets too!!! I've already got my order in for a "Wolbert's" lawn. It will be green, moss, and weed free in no time. This should be fun since we got rid of almost everything when we moved into this mostly furnished cottage. We will start out with a craftsman rocking chair with footstool, a butcher block cart, a pantry shelf and my really cool office chair.... oh, and a blow up bed. I did find a toaster at the goodwill, and a cool wicker hamper. We are well on our way to becoming townies once again.

 

A little bit of art...

A repeat, but the rain reminds me of mom and her umbrella.

NewImage

Same Umbrella... still raining....

Boy with umbrella

Hmmm... Pause for Thought


Until next time...


NewImage

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment