A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Trailing behind Tuesday and "please sir may I have some more?"

NewImage

Cottage Life

IMG 0018

A view of Mt Rainier taken on the job yesterday done with a vintage process

Tuesday and my timing is off. Way off. I intended to post this early this morning and here it is late afternoon. The good news is that I survived my first two days back at work, and I am getting the much needed exercise at last. I knew that having a to-do list with a paycheck attached would be effective and motivating. The next two days however will be spent in a classroom setting with lectures and some hands on training. I think there will be knitting involved. It will be discreet knitting of course.

Before and After

I had a project for a friend last week so I borrowed my grandson...  whom I am sure will forgive me when he's older.

Remy before

Bare Brer Remy

After

I needed a pint size gnome to put amongst some ferns...

Remygnome

I added some dragonflies and placed the flora in strategic places. Thanks Remington.

Healthy Choices

I'm minding my p's and q's but am definitely noticing some old familiar cravings lurking out there. I guess when one stops at grocery stores and espresso stands to use the restroom several times a day a scone or two are bound to make eye contact. I will press on. Brought home a big bag of kale for kale chips and am making another batch of power balls.

Hmmm... Pause for Thought

Daughter Annie has brought to my attention that today is Dicken's 200th birthday... Here's an interesting study of Oliver Twist's diet "Please sir may I have some more?"


Until next time...

NewImage

1 comment:

  1. I love the before *and* the after shot :-) The project came out perfectly, and I'll never tell Remi.

    ReplyDelete