A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Must go to work Monday

NewImage

Today's vintage valentine

Cottage Life

It's Monday morning. I got up at 5:30 awakened by the tune "the entertainer". Off to a new day, whoops not so fast. It's only 23 degrees. That means a late start today. All in all though, this whole working thing will be making for a very short post today

Before and After

Sister Sandy's porch angel. I thought a little valentine embellishment would work here.

Before

 

IMG 0012


After

Valentine angel

A few painterly layers, hearts, and a graphic pen layer.

Healthy Choices

I've packed a healthy little lunch of ham, cheese, and a few strawberries. Taking a thermos of coffee to keep me away from the "Land of Latte's" with their cranberry orange scones taunting me with come hither looks.

Hmmm... Pause for Thought

Happy working song...


 

Until next time...

NewImage

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment