A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Plethera of Autumn Goodness

Vw frontsm

 

Spotted This Lovely "Squash Yellow" Volkswagen while working today. Brings back great memories. Remember the Volkswagen Repair for Idiots handbook?

 

Webcam 101 for Seniors

Check out this little video ... Love it love it. These are my kinda peoples!

This old couple looks familiar....


Before and After

Face book friend and former school chum Lorali answered my call for photos that I could play with using one of the "Art du' jour" techniques that I've been working on for post processing. She sent me some great ones. The first one is entitled "Rust in Piece".

Rust in piece blog pic

I've included a closeup of detail when viewed at a larger scale.

Thanks Lorali!!! I will be posting the others in the next couple of days. Looking forward to some more volunteers. Any comments, critiques, and suggestions more than welcome.

Cottage Life

Fall box blog

I did it. I at least got started anyway.

PumpkinsIt's Official. Fall can now begin... It's a weighty responsibility when all of life revolves around oneself.

Healthy Choices

Trying to get through the gluteny (not gluttony, although that probably pertains too...) world that surrounds me can be a bit of a challenge. Had I packed a lunch it would have been easier. I managed to get through the day unscathed however and had a nice salmon dinner with sweet potatoes and a broccoli salad.

Hmmm... Pause for Thought

010328Beetle Bailey02

Beetle Bailey

Vw end

No comments:

Post a Comment