A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Colors of Summer

The Bright Colors of Summer






September first. One more work day and then the big bash. I should be packing but am instead typing away. A true procrastinator by nature. This will not be an award winning post, but it is none the less... a post. 
I'm loving the Lynda.com videos. Here is a peek.
Tutorials | Natalie Fobes The Elements of Effective Photographs 
Natalie is a Seattle based photographer. Very inspirational and informative.
Short and sweet and in a nutshell.
See you all at the camp out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment