A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sopping Wet Sunday

Cottage Life
Well yesterday I was somewhat enamored with the pitter patter of a gentle rain. However now that it has decided to continue non stop, the once lilting sound is no longer soothing. On the plus side though, with all the rain,  the skylights are now losing some of their summer dust and pollen accumulation.  Now we will be able to "see" the dreariness unimpaired. Okay on with the post...
Before and After
The Grandkids Before...
Grandkids before
The Grandkids After...
Grandkids after
I think it adds a bit of punch and shows their expressions. Makes it a just a little more fun.
I'm adding some fun shots. Just because.
I think this one should be Sandy's Face Book avatar...
IMG 2841
There's something familiar about this hair. (Names are being withheld to protect the innocent...)
Threeguyshair
They must all be related some how.
And then there's...
IMG 2823
The manly "woodsman" cover boy for John Deere.
Billy Ray Cyrus has nothing on you little Bro. You make your sisters proud...
Healthy Choices
Menu
As you can see I forgot the plan... how embarrassing. Oh well, I finished of the gluten free cinnamon raisin bread today so I can try to be a little better focused and stick with complex carbs, vegetables and protein.
Hmmm... Pause for thought

"Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be; that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing."  -Seinfield

No comments:

Post a Comment