A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Night Full of Tunes

 

NewImage

Cottage Life

I am sitting across from the Bearded One this evening as I am posting. I am more than a little bit distracted. He has discovered music on his computer. He has his headphones on. I am hearing him crooning a variety of tunes.... bits and pieces... I just heard "beat it"...

NewImage

Now he's chair dancing to Bruce Springsteen... How will I ever get this posted before midnight???? This is impossible... I think we are now cruizin' through the oldies. Leader of the pack just went by. I quit. The Bearded One singing with Connie Francis "where the boys are"  is a little too much.

Before and After Project 365

Trying to find something to shoot for my 365 that I could squeeze into my busy day.

Before

Old stuff in the garden shed windows. The light was bad and so was my angle..

NewImage

It needs a lot of help and I needed something desperately to go on the project page for today.

After

NewImage

Cropping, straightening, painting with light. Whew. Got it done.


Hmmm... Pause for Thought

Welcome to "The Bearded One's" World...


 

Until next time...

 

NewImage

 

2 comments:

  1. Rhondi
    I love your My Cottage Year Blogs

    Happy Holiday to you!

    Mark B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you Mark!! and thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete