A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Still Travelin' Tuesday

NewImage

Cottage Life

I'm still in Snohomish. Had a great photo shoot with Seattle skyline as a backdrop. A-may-zing! Loving the new 7D. I am able to do so much more with ease and the photos are terrific.

NewImage

One of the amazing Pike Street fruit stands

 

Sunset

The setting sun reflected on the glass

 

Neon

More Neon

Not a whole lot of conversation this evening, I've been processing the photo shoot photos, and need to get to bed. A fun time for sure. Can't wait to show you some of the "photos". Personal Chef "Traci" is very photogenic which makes my job super easy.

Hmmm... Pause for Thought


 

Until next time...

NewImage

 

No comments:

Post a Comment