A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Soiree

 

NewImage

 

Cottage Living

I have been at my sister's house this evening for a fancy, festive, soiree.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/soirée
[edit] Etymology. from French soirée (“evening”) ... soirée (plural soirées). A formal evening party

NewImage

One of her elegant creations

 

IMG 7429 2

The Wine Bar


She served a wonderful six course meal ending with a choice of crème brûlée or this "decadent chocolate ganache over carmel over chocolate crust thing" with french sea salt sprinkles. I ate all six courses... wine...coffee. I am overstuffed, uncomfortable, and now going to bed.

Until next time...

NewImage

The party go-ers

No comments:

Post a Comment