A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Long walk Wednesday

NewImage

Cottage Living

I'm in LaGrande OR for the week. I'm staying with my son and his family... AKA "fat camp".  I should have suspected something  when my son text'd me "Bring your walking shoes..." The Wallace household has become dedicated to "reaching goal". And that's what has been happening, pounds have been dropping and they are serious about getting into shape.  Well, needless to say, my "put it off until New Year's" plan has been preempted and I have been plunged head first into taking care of business. Good bye sweet treats... so long cranberry scones... If I didn't know better I would think that the Bearded One had a hand in this somehow... hmmmm.

This morning started with a little four mile walk with my daughter-in-law. Of course I had taken along my ten pound camera which I found I needed to move from side to side. It suddenly became quite evident that I have been off work for two months. Egad! Wish me luck and pass the broccoli.

Before and After project 365

Walking briskly across town with Jodi had my camera and noticed the reflections in this alleyway...

Before

IMG 0009 2

After

For 365 I artsed it up a bit.

Coolalley

Used a couple of different filters in layers and a little boost. Dumpsters... they can be art, right?

 

Pause for thought


Until next time

NewImage

No comments:

Post a Comment