A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tuesday delayed, and still not a real post...

NewImage

On my way out of town. One last picture.

This is not a real post. I'm not quite home. I made it as far as Rochester and am helping out with the grandkids. The Bearded One has gotten a small reprieve. I will see him late this afternoon. Heads up babe... I am coming home. Really I am. Eventually.

In the meantime...  I have diapers to change and games to play... back on schedule this evening.

rhondi

PS... Have a great walk this morning Jodi... I'm really proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment