A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Whoopee Wednesday!!!


NewImage

The Trees at the top of the Drive...

Cottage Life

Okay so now we have snow. Lots. I hiked up to the top of the driveway to get some shots up at the garden. Was  a beautiful little hike, surrounded by the muffled silence that only a blanket of snow can give. While at the top of the hill I ran into our neighbors. They were dressed in colorful attire which went well against the snow. The Bearded One and I seem to wear a lot of drab outer wear. Eddie Bauer Grey. Keeps us warm but doesn't make for good snow pictures, so I give you the "Boys" next door.

NewImage

Even my landlord knows how to be colorful. I need to head to the nifty-thrifty and get myself some "snow duds" so that I too can look picturesque.


NewImage

Our colorful Landlord, good friend,and neighbor Melody

 

NewImage

 

Before and After project 365

Melody is always so kind to let me photograph her stuff. This is the one I picked to put on todays 365. Other 365 photos can be seen by clicking on this link.

Garden shed

I wanted to take a picture of the snow through the garden shed windows. The reflected light of the snow was perfect. This is pretty much as shot. I did crop a tad and sharpened it but that's it.

Low Carb Livin'

I'm feeling way to guilty about my blueberry muffins and the infamous "peanut butter balls" How can something this good be good for me. Guilt free indulgences. Sticking to the plan. I cooked up some chicken in the Toaster Oven which from this point on shall be known as  the "ovenette". I used some of Chef Traci's "Seductive Essential Rub to perk it up a bit. Excellent.

Hmmm... Pause for Thought

A little sledding perhaps?

 

 

 

Until next time...

Snow wire

A little snow on the wire up at the garden

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment