A journal of sorts.

I am an avid photographer with a love for digital processing. The Bearded One and I have become "Townies" once again and are in the process of transforming our suburban nest into a peaceful refuge.
This blog is where I like to stash things. An assortment of random thoughts, a recipe or two, a few of my favorite photos, and the processing thereof.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Fairly Full Friday

 

 

Candle lite

The Candle centerpieces that graced leslie's dining tables

Cottage Life

Back home again and full of feasting. It's hard to believe another Thanksgiving under our belts... so to speak. Hope your's went well. We had marvelous eats combined with a variety of marvelous Efeste Wines. So glad Sissie works at the winery. She definitely shined in the cooking and hostessing dept. She went all out with festive candlelight votives on Black tablecloths with fancy chrome chairs courtesy of the winery. Thanks so much for having us all over Sissie. Job well done.

December is on it's way so out with the autumn decorations and up with the Christmas colors. The Bearded One is always so kind to transport our holiday gear back and forth from the storage unit also know as the "V-star Hotel" Luckily we've downsized a bit from the two tree household that we've been in the past. The Cottage provides me with a loft above the kitchen to decorate however I please. It gives me a large holiday vignette to gaze upon from my desk side vantage point.


Before and After

My Grandson Hunter just turned 15. He put on his ROTC Military garb for me so I could Snap a few shots. I thought I'd use his picture to try a few different effects using  some Topaz, and Light room "Filters"

Before

Hunter2

The original picture with basic crop and highlights

After

These are a step back in time...

NewImage

Black and white and Artsy

NewImage

Healthy Choices

Leslie has sent me home with an arsenal of Gluten free baking flour and mix. Tomorrow's a new day... right?

Hmmm... Pause for Thought

I love Vinyl Cafe... It's good to laugh. Indulge.


 

Until later...

NewImage


No comments:

Post a Comment